- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Dr. Ojedapo Ojeyemi is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in spine surgery and general orthopedic surgery.
He has held academic clinical appointments at Howard University Hospital and lectures internationally on minimally invasive techniques. Dr. Ojeyemi is also involved in humanitarian medical missions work in Nigeria.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, North Atlantic Spine Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – Stony Brook University
- MD – State University of New York Health Science Center in Brooklyn
- Residency – Orthopedics, Howard University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- Fellowship – Spine Medicine, University of Texas Medical School at Houston
Orthopedic & Wellness
1050 Key Parkway
Suite 102 & 103
Frederick MD 21702
Articles Written by this Author
- 4 Factors Affecting Knee Meniscus Surgery
- Decompression Surgery for Shoulder Impingement
- Different Types of Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Knee Surgery for a Torn Meniscus
- Recovering From Meniscus Repair Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Surgery Recovery
- Rotator Cuff Surgery Risks and Complications
- Rotator Cuff Tear Surgery
- Shoulder Decompression Surgery: Recovery, Risks, and Complications
- Shoulder Decompression: Arthroscopy vs Open Surgery
- What to Do Before Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Who Can Have Rotator Cuff Surgery?
Author profile last updated