Learn About Northwestern Medicine
When it comes to receiving care for a sports-related injury or painful condition, you want to work with nationally renowned experts. Northwestern Medicine uses advanced technologies, state-of-the-art facilities, and a premier team of specialists across multiple disciplines to effectively treat everything from an arm fracture to a torn meniscus.
Whether patients opt for physical therapy and injections, or pursue minimally invasive surgery, the center’s robust program offers quality care to get you active again.
Northwestern Medicine at a Glance
Here are some of the reasons patients choose Northwestern Medicine:
- The team features orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine specialists, physiatrists, athletic trainers, exercise physiologists, physical therapists, and occupational therapists, treating a full range of sports injuries with inpatient care, in-home rehabilitation, and outpatient services.
- Northwestern Medicine is ranked as the #8 overall hospital in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
Northwestern Medicine helps patients return to the activities they love.
Meet the Physicians of Northwestern Medicine
How Northwestern Medicine Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Ligament Strain
- Meniscus Tears
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Elbow Surgery
- Knee Reconstruction Surgery
- Ligament Reconstruction Surgery
- Meniscus Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery
- Shoulder Reconstruction Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Office Information for Northwestern Medicine
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care
259 E. Erie
Chicago, IL 60611