Meet Dr. Ben W. Kittredge, IV, MD
Dr. Kittredge is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
As an avid runner, Dr. Kittredge is dedicated to seeing patients restored to everyday functionality and mobility, so they can participate in their favorite activities without pain. He has particular expertise in sports medicine, knee and shoulder care, and total joint replacement surgery.
Dr. Kittredge at a Glance
- He is the former Chief of Orthopaedics at Inova Alexandria Hospital.
- His special techniques include reverse total shoulder replacements, ACL reconstruction, and arthroscopic shoulder stabilization.
Dr. Kittredge looks forward to working with you.
Dr. Kittredge is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ben W. Kittredge, IV, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- M.D., University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA
- M.S., Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Joint Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Injury
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
- Sports Medicine
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Ben W. Kittredge, IV, MD
"Dr. Kittredge is outstanding. He takes the time to thoroughly explain and answer questions. My outcome for two problems has been excellent. It is important to me that he is a runner. It gives him a better perspective for relating to injured athletes."— Patient Satisfaction Survey Comment
"Dr. Kittredge has performed surgery on three joints as well as treated my wife. Very, very happy with his services, as well as that of the office staff."— Patient Satisfaction Survey Comment
Accolades for Dr. Ben W. Kittredge, IV, MD
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine - Jefferson Medical College & Pennsylvania Hospital
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Super Doctors® 2011, Northern Virginia Magazine 2011 & 2012
- Voted a "Top Doctor" by Washingtonian Magazine 2008, 2010 & 2012
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Ben W. Kittredge, IV, MD
Alexandria, VA 22310
Profile last updated: August 29, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.