The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Bryant Marchant, MD
Dr. Marchant is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Sports Medicine Program.
He specializes in the treatment and management of painful hip, shoulder, and knee conditions.
Dr. Marchant at a Glance
- Dr. Marchant is experienced using surgical techniques for sports medicine injuries, from hip arthroscopy to meniscus transplantation to rotator cuff repair.
- He partners with each patient, working closely with them to develop a treatment plan that fits their specific needs and goals.
For orthopedic and sports medicine care, connect with Dr. Marchant.
Dr. Marchant is a member of Franciscan Sports Medicine Program.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Bryant Marchant, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Fellowship, Cincinnati Sports Medicine and Orthopedics Center, Cincinnati, OH
- Residency, Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA
- MD, Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD
- Bone Trauma
- Frozen Shoulder
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Extremity Pain
- Arthritis Management
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Cartilage Repair
- Cortisone Injections
- Fracture Care
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Resurfacing
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Bryant Marchant, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Washington State Orthopaedic Association
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Bryant Marchant, MD
Franciscan Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Associates at St. Clare
11307 Bridgeport Way Southwest
Lakewood, WA 98499
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: August 12, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.