Meet Dr. D. Andrew Parker, MD
Dr. Parker is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
He provides each patient with highly advanced orthopedic care, including hip, knee, and shoulder arthroscopy, cartilage restoration surgery, sports medicine, shoulder joint replacement, and minimally invasive surgery.
Dr. Parker at a Glance
- Dr. Parker is a former college athlete – and team physician for the NFL’s Washington Redskins – so he possesses deep insight into effectively treating sports-related conditions.
- He is passionate about cultivating a helpful doctor-patient relationship, advocating for his patients, and joining them in a proactive recovery.
Dr. Parker is ready to help you find relief and mobility.
Dr. Parker is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. D. Andrew Parker, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- B.S., Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
- M.D., University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
- ACL Tear
- Arthritis of the Hip
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Hip Labral Tear
- Meniscus Tears
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Shoulder Labral Tear
- ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Labral Repair
What Patients are Saying About Dr. D. Andrew Parker, MD
"I loved the fact that Dr. Parker took the time to really listen to my concerns, went over my x-rays and MRI and had a game plan to find out what is causing my pain. I feel very hopeful that my issue will be resolved."— Denise T., Patient Satisfaction Survey Comment
"I can't say enough great things about Dr. Parker. He is very attentive, a great listener, and has a wonderful positive outlook! He works WITH you to come up with a plan rather than dictating what will be done. Also, though he is extremely busy with appointments he never seems rushed and will take his time answering all your questions."— Yelp Review
Accolades for Dr. D. Andrew Parker, MD
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine - Baylor Sports Medicine Institute, Houston, TX
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctor, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Washingtonian Top Doctor: 2015
Office Information for Dr. D. Andrew Parker, MD
Profile last updated: February 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.