Meet Dr. Daniel E Weingold, MD
Dr. Weingold is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
He is an expert in sports medicine, shoulder and knee care, total joint replacement, and a broad range of arthroscopic and reconstructive procedures.
Dr. Weingold at a Glance
- Dr. Weingold is dedicated to customizing treatments according to each patient’s unique health situation, considering non-surgical and surgical approaches for each condition.
- He is passionate about outstanding patient-education, as he participates in free community education seminars.
Dr. Weingold is available to help alleviate your pain and get you back to everyday mobility.
Dr. Weingold is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Daniel E Weingold, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- B.S., Duke University, Durham, NC
- M.D., University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- ACL Tear
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthritis of the Hip
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Biceps Tendon Tear
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Foot Fractures
- Ganglion Cysts
- Meniscus Tears
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Labral Tear
- Trigger Finger
- Wrist Fractures
- ACL Reconstruction
- Achilles Tendon Repair
- Ankle Fracture Repair
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Biceps Repair
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome Surgery
- Distal Radius Fracture Treatment
- Ganglion Cyst Excision
- Hip Surgery
- Shoulder Fracture Surgery
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Trigger Finger Release
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Daniel E Weingold, MD
"I wanted to send you a thank you note for all you did for me this spring. Thank you so much for repairing my left knee. I wouldn't be so happy and healthy right now if it wasn't for you - especially since you repaired both knees now. Everything about my recovery went better than I expected, having been through it before. I got back to running so quickly and have felt good enough to run a marathon! I ran the Marine Corp Marathon in October with my Mom & Dad. I felt great! I took it slow as not to over do it, but ran & felt better than expected. Thank you again. I very much appreciate what you did for me & how you did it --with great kindness, respectfulness, and encouragement. Thank you!"— Patient Satisfaction Survey Comment
"Dr. Weingold explained the issue, treatments, and options clearly. I appreciate his taking time to see me and his professional evaluation."— Patient Satisfaction Survey Comment
Accolades for Dr. Daniel E Weingold, MD
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Sierra Cascade Trauma Society
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Daniel E Weingold, MD
Profile last updated: August 29, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.