The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. David Bishop, MD
Dr. Bishop is an orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Sports Medicine Program.
He expertly performs such treatments as total hip and knee replacement, knee arthroscopy, and reconstruction surgeries.
Dr. Bishop at a Glance
- Dr. Bishop is a general orthopedic surgeon who uses leading-edge technologies and procedures to help his patients recover function, comfort, and mobility.
- He is a member of the Washington State Medical Association.
Dr. Bishop is dedicated to helping you feel your best again.
Dr. Bishop is a member of Franciscan Sports Medicine Program
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. David Bishop, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Residency, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Medical School, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Ankle Injuries
- General Orthopedic Conditions
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Fracture Care
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopic Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. David Bishop, MD
- Washington State Medical Association
Office Information for Dr. David Bishop, MD
2820 Griffin Avenue
Enumclaw, WA 98022
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: January 19, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.