The following is a
Meet Dr. David Cortese, MD, FAAOS
Dr. Cortese is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Arthritis Program.
He specializes in sports medicine, joint replacement and fracture care.
Dr. Cortese at a Glance
- Dr. Cortese creates a collaborative environment with his patients to provide education and all treatment options available to them.
- His interests include arthroscopic management of tendon, ligament and articular cartilage disorders of the knee and shoulder.
- He will partner with you to develop a treatment plan specific to you to help you get back to your active lifestyle.
For orthopedic and sports medicine care, connect with Dr. Cortese.
Dr. Cortese is a member of Franciscan Sports Medicine Program.
How Dr. David Cortese, MD, FAAOS Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy and Reconstructive Surgery, Southern California Orthopaedic Institute, Van Nuys, CA
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- Medical School, University of California, Irvine, CA
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Elbow Pain
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Ligament Injuries
- Meniscus Tears
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Extremity Pain
- Arthritis Management
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Fracture Care
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Reconstruction Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Ligament Reconstruction Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery
Accolades for Dr. David Cortese, MD, FAAOS
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, Arthroscopy Association
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. David Cortese, MD, FAAOS
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates - Enumclaw
2820 Griffin Avenue
Enumclaw, WA 98022
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Visit the Franciscan Sports Medicine Program Website
Like Franciscan Sports Medicine Program on Facebook
- Franciscan Orthopedic Associates - Bonney Lake 9230 Sky Island Drive East 3rd Floor Bonney Lake, WA 98391 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.