The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Jaroslaw Dzwinyk, MD
Dr. Dzwinyk is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Swedish Covenant Medical Group.
He has more than 3 decades of experience specializing in orthopedic surgery and sports medicine.
Dr. Dzwinyk at a Glance
- Dr. Dzwinyk offers several sports medicine treatments, ranging from ACL reconstruction to joint replacement therapy.
- He also serves as the Section Head of Orthopedic Surgery and as an Instructor in Orthopedics at Swedish Covenant Hospital.
Dr. Dzwinyk is a member of Swedish Covenant Medical Group Orthopedic Surgeons and Specialists.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jaroslaw Dzwinyk, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Brookline Hospital, Boston, MA
- Fellowship, New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
- Residency, Cook County Hospital, Chicago, IL
- MD, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Foot Pain
- Head Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Ankle Arthoscopy
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Surgery
- Bone Grafting
- Diagnostic Testing
- Fracture Care
- Hip Arthroscopic Surgery
- Joint Fusion
- Knee Arthoscopy
- Knee Arthroscopic Surgery
- Pain Management
- Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Jaroslaw Dzwinyk, MD
I will state unequivocally that your medical institution is fortunate to have a physician of such high caliber as Dr. Dzwinyk! Thank you for your professionalism Dr. Dzwinyk.— Dr. Dzwinyk Patient
Accolades for Dr. Jaroslaw Dzwinyk, MD
- Vice Chairman, Department of Surgery, Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Section Head, Orthopedic Surgery, Swedish Covenant Hospital
Office Information for Dr. Jaroslaw Dzwinyk, MD
5215 N. California Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625
Monday: 10:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 3:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: September 24, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.