Meet Dr. Kevin L. Metros, MD
Dr. Metros is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center.
He treats and manages musculoskeletal conditions and sports medicine injuries, using a combination of surgical and non-surgical treatments, which may include medication, exercise, and rehabilitative therapy.
Dr. Metros at a Glance
- Dr. Metros offers minimally invasive anterior approach hip replacements using the Hana® table, which is a rare specialty.
- He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and is a member of the American College of Surgeons, the California State Medical Society, and the San Diego County Medical Society.
Dr. Metros is committed to helping you heal.
Dr. Metros is a member of Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kevin L. Metros, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injury
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Exercise Counseling
- Hand Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Smaill Joint Procedures
- Sports Medicine
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Trauma Care
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacement
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Kevin L. Metros, MD
- American College of Surgeons
- California State Medical Society
- San Diego County Medical Society
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Kevin L. Metros, MD
255 North Elm Street
Escondido, CA 92025
Profile last updated: June 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.