Meet Dr. M. Isiah Sandlin, MD
Dr. Sandlin is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He has expertise in lower extremity orthopedics, including sports injuries, trauma, arthritis, and complex reconstruction of the knee, ankle, and foot.
Dr. Sandlin at a Glance
- Dr. Sandlin offers comprehensive foot and ankle care, from bunions and hammertoes, to achilles tendon injuries and ankle replacement.
- He partners with each patient to create a custom treatment plan that best fits the patient’s lifestyle and goals.
Discuss your options with Dr. Sandlin.
Dr. Sandlin is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. M. Isiah Sandlin, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Medical School, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Residency, University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Injuries
- Ankle Pain
- Foot Injuries
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Lower Extremity Injuries
- Lower Extremity Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Ankle Replacement
- Complex Reconstruction of the Ankle
- Complex Reconstruction of the Foot
- Complex Reconstruction of the Knee
- Foot & Ankle Care
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Lower Extremity Orthopedics
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. M. Isiah Sandlin, MD
- Fellowship, Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- Fellowship, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Office Information for Dr. M. Isiah Sandlin, MD
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates at St. Joseph
1617 South J Street
4th Flood, St. Joseph Medical Center
Tacoma, WA 98405
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: January 24, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.