Meet Dr. Michael Franceschina, DO
Dr. Franceschina is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He specializes in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and joint replacement.
Dr. Franceschina at a Glance
- Dr. Franceschina is a Fellow of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics and published articles in medical journals on orthopedic and sports medicine.
- In addition to his orthopedic surgery residency, he completed a fellowship in sports medicine and arthroscopy.
Dr. Franceschina is dedicated to your relief.
Dr. Franceschina is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael Franceschina, DO Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Joint Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Ankle Surgery
- Foot Surgery
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Michael Franceschina, DO
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine - Institute for Bone and Joint Disorders, Phoenix, AR
- Fellowship, Arthroscopy - Institute for Bone and Joint Disorder, Phoenix, AR
- Fellow of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Michael Franceschina, DO
34612 Sixth Avenue South
Federal Way, WA 98003
Profile last updated: June 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.