Meet Dr. Nirav Pandya, MD
Dr. Pandya is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
He specializes in pediatric sports medicine and trauma, utilizing minimally invasive techniques to resolve cartilage and ligament injuries in the ankle, knee, elbow, and shoulder.
Dr. Pandya at a Glance
- Dr. Pandya has extensive experience providing care for young athletes, helping them recover and return to the activities they love.
- He is a founding member of the Pediatric Research in Sports Medicine Society.
Dr. Pandya is enthusiastic about restoring you or your child back to mobility.
Dr. Pandya is a member of The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Nirav Pandya, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Ankle Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Pediatric Conditions
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Pediatric Arthroscopic Surgery
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Nirav Pandya, MD
- Fellowship, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery - Rady Children's Hospital in San Diego, CA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- Pediatric Research in Sports Medicine Society
Office Information for Dr. Nirav Pandya, MD
Profile last updated: May 25, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.