The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Zhiqing Xing, MD
Dr. Xing is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Sports Medicine Program.He is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and a faculty member of AO Trauma North America.
He specializes in adult bone and joint reconstruction surgery and musculoskeletal oncology.
Dr. Xing at a Glance
- Dr. Xing offers minimally invasive hip and knee replacement, revision total joint replacement, segmental bone replacement, limb deformity correction, bone fracture repair, and many more treatments. He has a special interest in treating bone and soft tissue tumor with limb salvage techniques.
- He believes that treatment should be individually tailored to each patient's unique condition and follows evidence-based medicine, utilizing advanced techniques.
Discuss your painful bone and joint condition with Dr. Xing.
Dr. Xing is a member of Franciscan Sports Medicine Program.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Zhiqing Xing, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- Fellowship, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Fellowship, University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- Residency, Peking University Health Science Center, Beijing, China
- Medical School, Beijing Medical University, Beijing, China
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Pain
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Hand and Wrist Pain
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Bone Grafting
- Elbow Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Ligament Reconstruction Surgery
- Shoulder Reconstruction Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Zhiqing Xing, MD
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Zhiqing Xing, MD
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates at St. Joseph
1608 South J Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
11511 Canterwood Blvd NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Profile last updated: January 24, 2020. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.