The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Manish Patel, DO
Dr. Manish Patel is a board-certified, fellowship-trained physiatrist with Sixth Borough Medical.
He specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation, focusing on the diagnosis, evaluation, treatment, and management of musculoskeletal and neurological conditions.
Dr. Patel at a Glance
- Dr. Patel's expertise spans from sports medicine to osteopathic medicine to interventional spine medicine. He was also trained in neurosurgery and regenerative medicine.
- He prefers to take a holistic approach to medicine and treat the whole patient, not just the symptoms.
Connect with Sixth Borough Medical to learn more about how Dr. Patel can help you find relief.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Manish Patel, DO Can Help You
- BS – Drexel University
- DO – Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency – Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Fellowship – Pain Management, Larkin Community Hospital, South Miami, FL
- Acute Pain
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Joint Disorders
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Work Injuries
- Diagnostic Testing
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Manish Patel, DO
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Spine Intervention Society
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- New Jersey Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Osteopathic Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certification, Pain Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Manish Patel, DO
Sixth Borough Medical
634 Newark Ave
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Monday: 9:00 – 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 – 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00 – 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 – 5:00
Friday: 9:00 – 5:00
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Out of Network
Profile last updated: November 13, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.