Meet Dr. Chad Farley, DPM
Dr. Farley is a podiatrist with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He provides expert care for a range of foot and ankle conditions, helping patients recover mobility and experience relief.
Dr. Farley at a Glance
- He treats sports-related injuries, deformities, arthritis, trauma, flat foot, and more.
- Dr. Farley is an experienced surgeon, restoring patients to active lives with treatments based on their unique needs.
Discuss your foot or ankle condition with Dr. Farley.
Dr. Farley is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Chad Farley, DPM Can Help You
- Podiatric Physician
- Ankle Pain
- Flat Foot
- Foot & Ankle Injuries and Disorders
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Pediatric Foot Abnormalities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Ankle Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Ankle
- Bunion Surgery
- Foot Surgery
- Fracture Care
- Pediatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Podiatric Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Chad Farley, DPM
- Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Chad Farley, DPM
11307 Bridgeport Way S.W.
Lakewood, WA 98499
Profile last updated: June 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.