Meet Dr. Christopher Bock, DPM
Dr. Christopher Bock is a podiatrist who specializes in reconstructive surgery for the foot and ankle. He has had additional training in arthroscopy, trauma surgery and deformity correction for a wide array of foot and ankle conditions.
Dr. Bock is dedicated to offering his patients collaborative and compassionate care, stressing the importance of open communication from doctor-to-patient when it comes to his/her unique treatment process.
Dr. Christopher Bock is part of the team that makes up Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christopher Bock, DPM Can Help You
- Podiatric Physician
- Ankle Fracture
- Ankle Pain
- Charcot Deformity
- Diabetes-Related Foot Ailments
- Flat Foot
- Foot & Ankle Injuries and Disorders
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Pediatric Foot Abnormalities
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Adult Deformity Correction
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Ankle
- Charcot Arthropathy
- Diabetic Foot Care
- External Fixation Devices
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Limb Lengthening
- Limb Salvage Surgery
- Pediatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Podiatric Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Total Ankle Replacement (TAR)
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Christopher Bock, DPM
- Former Chief Podiatric Surgical Resident, Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery - Franciscan Foot and Ankle Institute at St. Francis Hospital
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
Office Information for Dr. Christopher Bock, DPM
1818 Cole St.
Enumclaw, WA 98022
16233 Sylvester Rd. S.W.
Burien, WA 98166
Profile last updated: April 9, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.