Meet Dr. Kenneth Brewer, DPM
Dr. Brewer is a board-certified podiatrist with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He specializes in the treatment of the foot and related conditions.
Dr. Brewer at a Glance
- Dr. Brewer cares for a wide range of conditions, such as arthritis, bunions, hammer toe, and other biomechanical abnormalities.
- His goal is to help each patient quickly and safely return to a healthy and functional lifestyle.
Discuss your foot-related pain with Dr. Brewer.
Dr. Brewer is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kenneth Brewer, DPM Can Help You
- Podiatric Physician
- Ankle Pain
- Charcot Deformity
- Flat Foot
- Foot & Ankle Injuries and Disorders
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Pediatric Foot Abnormalities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Bunion Surgery
- Charcot Arthropathy
- Diabetic Foot Care
- External Fixation Devices
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Foot Surgery
- Limb Salvage Surgery
- Pediatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Podiatric Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Total Ankle Replacement (TAR)
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Kenneth Brewer, DPM
- Board Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Kenneth Brewer, DPM
4700 Pt. Fosdick Drive N.W.
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
Profile last updated: June 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.