The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Christine Harris-Spinks, MD
Dr. Harris-Spinks is a board-certified and fellowship-trained primary care sports medicine physician with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
She specializes in the non-surgical care of sports injuries and the prevention of exercise-related injuries.
Dr. Harris-Spinks at a Glance
- She offers sports physicals, concussion management, joint injections, ultrasound-guided injections, and arthritis care.
- She works closely with patients to help them return to comfortable mobility.
Dr. Harris-Spinks offers encouragement and relief.
Dr. Harris-Spinks is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christine Harris-Spinks, MD Can Help You
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
- Fellowship, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Residency, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Medical School, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Frozen Shoulder
- Lower Extremity Injuries
- Pediatric Sports Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Upper Extremity Injuries
- Wrist Injuries
- Concussion Management
- Fracture Care
- General Medicine
- Hip Joint Injections
- Internal Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Non-Surgical Treatments
- Shoulder Injections
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Physicals
Accolades for Dr. Christine Harris-Spinks, MD
- Fellowship - University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- Certification in Sports Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Christine Harris-Spinks, MD
205 10th Street NE
Auburn, WA 98002
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: January 24, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.