Meet Dr. Krishna Chaganti, MD
Dr. Chaganti is a fellowship-trained rheumatologist with the Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
If you are in pain or limited in function due to rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis, Dr. Chaganti will join you with the care you need.
Dr. Chaganti at a Glance
- Dr. Chaganti specializes in treating patients with painful orthopedic conditions in the hand, hip, and knee.
- She is an assistant clinical professor of medicine at UCSF.
Talk to Dr. Chaganti today.
Dr. Chaganti is a member of The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Krishna Chaganti, MD Can Help You
- Osteoarthritis of the Hand
- Osteoarthritis of the Hip
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs)
- Drug Therapy
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Pain Management
Accolades for Dr. Krishna Chaganti, MD
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF
- Rheumatology Fellowship, Hospital for Special Surgery / New York Presbyterian & Weill Cornell Medical College
Office Information for Dr. Krishna Chaganti, MD
Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinic
400 Parnassus Avenue
Floor B 1415
San Francisco, CA 94143
Profile last updated: May 25, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.