Meet Dr. Michael S Antonis, DO, RDMS, FACEP
Dr. Antonis is a board-certified and fellowship-trained sports medicine physician with OrthoVirginia.
He specializes in non-operative general orthopedics and sports medicine.
Dr. Antonis at a Glance
- He offers concussion care, diagnostic ultrasound, lower extremity compartment pressure testing, ultrasound-guided injections, platelet-rich plasma injections, tendon joint injections, osteopathic manual manipulation, and more.
- Dr. Antonis works closely with athletes and active adults alike, creating treatment plans designed to help them manage pain and recover quickly.
Talk to Dr. Antonis today about your knee, hip, shoulder, or joint pain.
Dr. Antonis is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael S Antonis, DO, RDMS, FACEP Can Help You
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Fellowship, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Washington D.C.
- Residency, University of Illinois at Chicago and Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Medical School, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University, Downers Grove, Illinois
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Foot Pain
- Head Injury
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Work Injuries
- Diagnostic Testing
- Injections / Blocks
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Michael S Antonis, DO, RDMS, FACEP
- Diplomate, Board of American College of Emergency Medicine
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Office Information for Dr. Michael S Antonis, DO, RDMS, FACEP
8501 Arlington Boulevard
Fairfax, VA 22031
Monday: 7:00 - 7:00
Tuesday: 7:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: 7:00 - 7:00
Thursday: 7:00 - 7:00
Friday: 7:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: October 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.