*** ATTENTION: All NEW MEMBERS ***
1) Your first discussion or comment needs to go through a moderator's approval process before it can be published.
2) Please do not create duplicate discussions. Creating additional discussions or comments only adds to the time period to get your new item reviewed. When you create additional discussions or comments before any of them get approved, you are holding up everyone's else discussions or comments from being published. So, please be a good forum member and follow the rules. Submit it once and then wait until you see it published or receive a rejection notice from my team
3) Wait until your information is published or you receive a rejection note.
4) The approval process can take up to 24 hours to complete.
5) Any discussion or thread that contains an external URL will automatically be put on the spam queue for review.
* * * PLEASE read the Forum Rules BEFORE you make your first discussion * * *
When you are viewing discussions or threads, there is the standard bookmark icon at the top right hand side of the discussion.
When you click on that, you now have a book mark for that discussion. After a while you can then have a list of the various discussions you have book marked.
Book marking is essentialy setting up a list of threads that you want to follow or subscribe to.
To view all your bookmarks, just click on My bookmarks from your profile/avatar. That will display a list of all the discussions you are following. Then from there you can click on any one to view them.
This creates a simple way for you to follow discussions that have great interest to you.
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences