*** ATTENTION: All NEW MEMBERS ***
1) Your first discussion or comment needs to go through a moderator's approval process before it can be published.
2) Please do not create duplicate discussions. Creating additional discussions or comments only adds to the time period to get your new item reviewed. When you create additional discussions or comments before any of them get approved, you are holding up everyone's else discussions or comments from being published. So, please be a good forum member and follow the rules. Submit it once and then wait until you see it published or receive a rejection notice from my team
3) Wait until your information is published or you receive a rejection note.
4) The approval process can take up to 24 hours to complete.
5) Any discussion or thread that contains an external URL will automatically be put on the spam queue for review.
* * * PLEASE read the Forum Rules BEFORE you make your first discussion * * *
After you are in Edit mode for your Profile, one of the actions (right side of the menu) is
Clicking on that and you be given a display much like any comment display box.
You have the ability to use all the built in format options ( easily used from the icon line).
You can include 2 images with each one being less than 300px
and the maximum characters 400
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences