*** ATTENTION: All NEW MEMBERS ***
1) Your first discussion or comment needs to go through a moderator's approval process before it can be published.
2) Please do not create duplicate discussions. Creating additional discussions or comments only adds to the time period to get your new item reviewed. When you create additional discussions or comments before any of them get approved, you are holding up everyone's else discussions or comments from being published. So, please be a good forum member and follow the rules. Submit it once and then wait until you see it published or receive a rejection notice from my team
3) Wait until your information is published or you receive a rejection note.
4) The approval process can take up to 24 hours to complete.
5) Any discussion or thread that contains an external URL will automatically be put on the spam queue for review.
* * * PLEASE read the Forum Rules BEFORE you make your first discussion * * *
New System: PRIVATE MESSAGES
Handling private messages is a little different
Whats is different
- Messages not in a box table format
- Messages do not have a check box
- You can not delete multiple messages
- No distinction between Sent and Received messages
What is new
- Messages are separated by members avatar
- Messages are time stamped, if it was done today, it will say today and the time, otherwise you will get the entire time stamp
- You can only delete a message, when you are inside that messasge
- You will see an avatar for each member that is in that conversation
- You can add a member to that conversation
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences