What to Know About Frozen Shoulder References
- Frozen Shoulder. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00071. Last reviewed January 2011. Accessed May 19, 2016.
- Manske RC, Prohaska D. Diagnosis and management of adhesive capsulitis. Curr Rev Musculoskelet Med. 2008;1(3-4):180-9.
- Adhesions in the Shoulder. PubMed Health website. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0025850/. Accessed May 22, 2016.
- Page P, Labbe A. Adhesive capsulitis: use the evidence to integrate your interventions. N Am J Sports Phys Ther. 2010;5(4):266-73.
- Frozen shoulder causes. National Health Services website.http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Frozen-shoulder/Pages/Causes.aspx. Last reviewed March 17, 2016. Accessed August 12, 2016.
- Ford B. Pain in Parkinson's Disease. Center for Parkinson’s Disease & Other Movement Disorders Columbia University Medical Center. Winter 2004-2005. http://www.pdf.org/en/winter04_05_Pain_in_Parkinsons_Disease Accessed May 25, 2016.
- Dias R, Cutts S, Massoud S. Frozen shoulder. BMJ : British Medical Journal. 2005;331(7530):1453-1456. Found in Rizk TE, Pinals RS. Frozen shoulder. Seminars Arthritis Rheumatism 1982;11: 440-52.
- Frozen Shoulder. MedlinePlus website. https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000455.htm. Last updated November 2014. Accessed May 29, 2016.
- Quan GM, Carr D, Schlicht S, Powell G, Choong PF. Lessons learnt from the painful shoulder; a case series of malignant shoulder girdle tumours misdiagnosed as frozen shoulder. Int Semin Surg Oncol. 2005;2(1):2.