Dr. Michael S. Erickson is the associate director of the Swedish Sports Medicine Program Fellowship in Seattle and a sports medicine physician who cares for children and adults. Dr. Erickson is trained to treat a variety of musculoskeletal injuries and medical conditions. He received his medical degree from the University of Washington School of Medicine, and is board certified in Sports Medicine as well as Family Medicine with Obstetrics.
From 2005 to 2011 Dr. Erickson served as the site director for the Seattle Indian Health Board Family Medicine Program, which is part of the University of Washington's Regional Family Medicine Network.
- MD – University of Washington School of Medicine
- Residency – Swedish Family Medicine Residency at Providence/Seattle Indian Health Board
- Fellowship – Rush University Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Board Certification – Sports Medicine, Family Medicine with Obstetrics
Areas of Specialization:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ankle and Foot Injuries
- Back/Spine Injuries
- Exercise Physiology
- Head Injury
- Knee Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Pediatric Sports Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Swedish Spine, Sports & Musculoskeletal Medicine – Cherry Hill (Jefferson Tower)
1600 E. Jefferson St.
Seattle, WA 98122