Dr. Michael S. Antonis is a physician board-certified in orthopedic sports medicine, emergency medicine, and diagnostic medical sonography. He specializes in non-operative general orthopedics and sports medicine.
Dr. Antonis received his doctoral degree in osteopathic medicine from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University and completed his residency at the University of Illinois at Chicago and Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He received fellowship training in sports medicine at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC.
Dr. Antonis is a fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians and a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer.
- DO – Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University
- Residency – University of Illinois at Chicago and Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
Areas of Specialization
- Non-operative general orthopedics
- Sports medicine
- Concussion care
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Lower extremity compartment pressure testing
- Osteopathic manual manipulation
- Platelet rich plasma injections
- Tendon joint injections
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Ultrasound point of care examinations