Dr. Shane Nho’s practice is focused on sports medicine and arthroscopic treatment of the hip, shoulder, and knee. He has a specific interest in the arthroscopic treatment of athletic hip injuries, hip joint preservation surgery for femoroacetabular impingement (FAI), hip labral repairs, shoulder instability, rotator cuff repair, and knee arthroscopy.
Dr. Nho has published numerous scientific and clinical articles in the area of hip, shoulder, and knee reconstruction. He is co-head of the Hip Study Group at Rush, a multidisciplinary group of clinicians and scientists who conduct research directed at studying hip joint preservation and clinical outcomes after hip surgery.
A hockey enthusiast, Dr. Nho has served as the head team physician for the Chicago Steel, as well as team physician for Roosevelt University and Morton High School (Cicero, IL).
- MS – Graduate College of Rush University
- MD – Rush Medical College, Rush University
- Internship – New York Presbyterian Hospital of Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency – Hospital for Specialty Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship – Rush University Medical Center, Sports Medicine
Areas of Specialization:
- Sports medicine
- Arthroscopic joint treatment
- Hip, shoulder, and knee reconstruction
Orthopedic Building at Rush University Medical Center
1611 West Harrison Street
Chicago, IL 60612