Meet Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM
Dr. Clifford is a podiatrist with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He specializes in the surgical treatment of foot and ankle conditions related to arthritis, sports injury, and deformity.
Dr. Clifford at a Glance
- Dr. Clifford provides compassionate care, developing individually tailored treatment plans for patients based on their unique situation.
- He earned a research fellowship with Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas, TX.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Clifford.
Dr. Clifford is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM Can Help You
- Podiatric Physician
- Arthritis of the Ankle
- Arthritis of the Foot
- Charcot Deformity
- Diabetes-Related Foot Ailments
- Flat Foot
- Foot & Ankle Injuries and Disorders
- Hammer Toe
- Pediatric Foot Abnormalities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Ankle
- Bunion Surgery
- Diabetic Foot Care
- External Fixation Devices
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Podiatric Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Total Ankle Replacement (TAR)
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM
- Research Fellowship, External Fixation - Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Dallas, TX
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- International Foot and Ankle Foundation for Education and Research
Office Information for Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM
34612 Sixth Ave. S.
Federal Way, WA 98003
16233 Sylvester Rd. S.W.
Burien, WA 98166
Profile last updated: June 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.