Meet Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM
Dr. Craig Clifford is a podiatrist who specializes in the surgical treatment for a variety of foot and ankle issues including arthritis of the foot/ankle, sports injuries, and deformities of the foot.
Dr. Clifford understands the importance of a personal connection in his medical practice - taking time to talk one-on-one with his patients to understand the ailments and pains of his patients and to develop a treatment plan best suited for their unique condition.
Dr. Craig Clifford is part of the team that makes up Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM Can Help You
- Podiatric Physician
- Arthritis of the Ankle
- Arthritis of the Foot
- Charcot Deformity
- Diabetes-Related Foot Ailments
- Flat Foot
- Foot & Ankle Injuries and Disorders
- Hammer Toe
- Pediatric Foot Abnormalities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Ankle
- Bunion Surgery
- Diabetic Foot Care
- External Fixation Devices
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Podiatric Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Total Ankle Replacement (TAR)
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM
- Research Fellowship, External Fixation - Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Dallas, TX
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- International Foot and Ankle Foundation for Education and Research
Office Information for Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM
34612 Sixth Ave. S.
Federal Way, WA 98003
16233 Sylvester Rd. S.W.
Burien, WA 98166
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.