Meet Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM
Dr. Clifford is a podiatrist with Franciscan Sports Medicine Program.
He specializes in the surgical treatment of foot and ankle conditions related to arthritis, sports injury, and deformity.
Dr. Clifford at a Glance
- Dr. Clifford provides compassionate care, developing individually tailored treatment plans for patients based on their unique situation.
- He earned a research fellowship with Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas, TX.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Clifford.
Dr. Clifford is a member of Franciscan Sports Medicine Program
How Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM Can Help You
- Podiatric Physician
- Residency, St. Francis Hospital, Federal Way, WA
- Medical School, Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Ankle Arthritis
- Charcot Deformity
- Diabetes-Related Foot Ailments
- Flat Foot
- Foot and Ankle Injuries/Disorders
- Foot Arthritis
- Hammer Toe
- Pediatric Foot Abnormalities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Ankle Arthroscopic Surgery
- Ankle Replacement Surgery
- Bunion Surgery
- Diabetic Foot Care
- External Fixation Devices
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM
- Research Fellowship, External Fixation - Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Dallas, TX
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- International Foot and Ankle Foundation for Education and Research
Office Information for Dr. Craig Clifford, DPM
34612 Sixth Ave. S.
Federal Way, WA 98003
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Franciscan Foot & Ankle Associates - Burien 16233 Sylvester Rd. S.W. Suite G-10 Burien, WA 98166 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.