You must select a doctor specialty type.
You must enter a valid city and state or postal code. Currently only US searches supported.

Locate an orthopedic surgeon, rheumatologist, physiatrist, podiatrist, chiropractor, physical therapist, or other healthcare professional who treat sports injuries and other conditions including musculoskeletal/joint injuries, pre-arthritis, degenerative arthritis (such as osteoarthritis), and inflammatory arthritis (such as rheumatoid arthritis).

verified-arthritis-healthAll doctors listed on Sports-Health are verified to ensure all medical licensing requirements are met and that each doctor is in good standing in his or her state of practice.

Search for a Sports Specialist or Orthopedic Surgeon by State

Not sure which sports specialist is right for your sports injury or other sports and exercise condition? View more information in Sports Injuries and Sports and Exercise Injury Treatment.