The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Harrison Lakehomer, DO
Dr. Lakehomer is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Arthritis Program.
He specializes in sports medicine.
Dr. Lakehomer at a Glance
- Dr. Lakehomer listens to his patients and partners with them to develop a treatment plan specific to their needs.
- He is passionate about working with athletes and had worked with the U.S. Ski team and is in the process of joining their physician pool.
- He work with you to help you get back your quality of life and back your active lifestyle.
For orthopedic and sports medicine care, connect with Dr. Lakehomer .
Dr. Cortese is a member of Franciscan Sports Medicine Program.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Harrison Lakehomer, DO Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, Taos Orthopaedic Institute, Taos, NM
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, Michigan State College of Osteopathic Medicine/McLaren Greater Lansing Hospital, Lansing, MI
- Medical School, DO, Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Yakima, WA
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Elbow Pain
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Injuries
- Meniscus Tears
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Extremity Pain
- Arthritis Management
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Fracture Care
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Reconstruction Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Ligament Reconstruction Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery
- Shoulder Reconstruction Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Harrison Lakehomer, DO
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
Office Information for Dr. Harrison Lakehomer, DO
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates at St. Francis
34612 Sixth Avenue South
Federal Way, WA 98003
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Profile last updated: February 28, 2022. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.