The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Kwame A. Ennin, MD
Dr. Ennin is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Texas Health Spine and Orthopedic Center.
He specializes in total hip and knee replacements, partial knee replacements, and joint replacements.
Dr. Ennin at a Glance
- Dr. Ennin has presented and researched topics ranging from revision total hip replacement in geriatric patients to treatments for periprosthetic joint infection.
- He has served as an assistant team physician for the Grand Prairie AirHogs baseball team and for sports teams within the Dallas Independent School District.
For high-quality sports medicine and orthopedic care, schedule an appointment with Dr. Ennin.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kwame A. Ennin, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- General Orthopedic Conditions
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Kwame A. Ennin, MD
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstructive Surgery - William Beaumont Hospital
Office Information for Dr. Kwame A. Ennin, MD
6020 West Parker Road
Plano, TX 75093
Profile last updated: August 21, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.