Meet Dr. Mark Albritton, MD
Dr. Albritton is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Sports Medicine Center in Fayetteville, Griffin, and McDonough, Georgia.
He specializes in knee, shoulder, and sports medicine.
Dr. Albritton at a Glance
- His areas of expertise include sports medicine, arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the shoulder and knee.
- His professional affiliations include American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Arthroscopy Association of North America, and American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine.
Dr. Albritton is dedicated to your healing process.
Dr. Albritton is a member of Resurgens Sports Medicine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Mark Albritton, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine - Southern California Orthopaedic Institute
- Residency - Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
- Medical School - Finch University of Health Sciences/ The Chicago Medical School, Chicago Illinois
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Knee Fracture
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Ligament Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Knee Problems
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Labral Tear
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Problems
- Shoulder Sprain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Knee Ligament Reconstruction
- Knee Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Work Injury Evaluation
Accolades for Dr. Mark Albritton, MD
- Medical Director- Orthopaedic South Surgery Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Top Doctor, Atlanta Magazine, 2018
Office Information for Dr. Mark Albritton, MD
1336 Highway 54 W
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: July 27, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.