The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Praveen Kanneganti, MD
Dr. Kanneganti is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He provides high-quality orthopedic care and sports medicine to patients in pain from various joint conditions.
Dr. Kanneganti at a Glance
- He looks forward to meeting each patient with the tools and guidance they need to understand their diagnosis, partnering with them to develop a treatment plan—whether surgical or non-surgical—to help restore them to a high quality of life.
- He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, and Arthroscopy Association of North America.
For premium arthritis and sports medicine care, visit Dr. Kanneganti.
Dr. Kanneganti is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Praveen Kanneganti, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Fellowship, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Detroit Medical Center, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Medical School, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Pain
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Hand and Wrist Pain
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Bone Grafting
- Elbow Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Ligament Reconstruction Surgery
- Shoulder Reconstruction Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Praveen Kanneganti, MD
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Praveen Kanneganti, MD
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates at St. Francis
34612 Sixth Avenue South
Federal Way, WA 98003
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 4:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
205 10th St. N.E.
Auburn, WA 98002
Profile last updated: January 24, 2020. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.