*** ATTENTION: All NEW MEMBERS ***

1) Your first discussion or comment needs to go through a moderator's approval process before it can be published.

2) Please do not create duplicate discussions. Creating additional discussions or comments only adds to the time period to get your new item reviewed. When you create additional discussions or comments before any of them get approved, you are holding up everyone's else discussions or comments from being published. So, please be a good forum member and follow the rules. Submit it once and then wait until you see it published or receive a rejection notice from my team

3) Wait until your information is published or you receive a rejection note.

4) The approval process can take up to 24 hours to complete.

5) Any discussion or thread that contains an external URL will automatically be put on the spam queue for review.

* * * PLEASE read the Forum Rules BEFORE you make your first discussion * * *

New System: DRAFTS

dilaurodilauro New Milford, CT 06776Posts: 34
The new system has a feature called drafts

When you are creating a new discussion or commenting on an existing discussion, there is a feature that you can create a draft copy.

You can use this if you dont  want to or not ready to publish the discussion/comment you are working on.

You can view all your drafts from you main home/activity page.   

My Drafts

That will create a list..  You can then select them.

If it was a draft for a new thread, it will bring you right to the category you wanted to create the thread.

If it was draft for a comment it will bring you directly to that comment.

You can also delete any of your drafts while you are listing them from My drafts.
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager  I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement