The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Terry K. Gemas, MD
Dr. Gemas is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon and founder of Lakewood Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine.
He specializes in sports-related injuries, arthroscopic and minimally invasive procedures, total joint replacement, computer assisted surgery, and general fracture care.
Dr. Gemas at a Glance
- Whether you have pain from a knee injury or a shoulder condition, Dr. Gemas is prepared to treat the underlying source of your condition, helping you return to activities you enjoy.
- He serves as team physician for several Dallas-Fort Worth area high school, college, and club teams.
Dr. Gemas is committed to your lasting relief.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Terry K. Gemas, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- MD, University South Carolina
- Residency, St. Luke's Medical Center
- Residency, Case Western Reserve University Hospital
- Fellowship, The University of Miami
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Jumper's Knee
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Meniscus Tears
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Fracture Care
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- MAKOplasty Computer Assisted Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery
- Shoulder Labral Repair
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Terry K. Gemas, MD
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- The International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery, & Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- The Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Texas Orthopaedic Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Certificate of Advanced Qualifications (CAQ) in Sports Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Terry K. Gemas, MD
1130 Beachview Pl
Dallas, TX 75218
Monday: 8:00 - 12:00, 1:30 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 12:00, 1:30 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 12:00, 1:30 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 12:00, 1:30 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 12:00, 1:30 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
810 East Ralph Hall Parkway
Rockwall, TX 75032
Profile last updated: August 21, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.