The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Eric Alyea, DO
Dr. Alyea is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He performs a range of orthopedic evaluations and treatments, specializing in complex shoulder and elbow surgery.
Dr. Alyea at a Glance
- Dr. Alyea strives to provide the highest quality care, combining the latest medical techniques with open and honest communication with patients.
- He previously served as an assistant team physician for the Dallas Mavericks, and he is a candidate member of several professional medical societies and organizations.
Whether you have a sports injury or an arthritis-related condition, Dr. Alyea can help create a treatment plan that works for you.
Dr. Alyea is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Eric Alyea, DO Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, William Beall Carrell Memorial Clinic, Dallas, TX
- Residency, Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ
- Residency, Jefferson Univeristy Hospital, Stratford, NJ
- MD, Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ
- Bone Trauma
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Pain
- Facet Joint Disorders
- Frozen Shoulder
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Pain
- Joint Pain
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Upper Extremity Pain
- Arthritis Management
- Cartilage Repair
- Computer-Navigated Assisted Surgery
- Cortisone Injections
- Elbow Arthroscopic Surgery
- Elbow Surgery
- Fracture Care
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Eric Alyea, DO
- Assistant Team Physician, Dallas Mavericks
- Canidate Member, American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Member, Western Orthopaedic Association
- Member, Wilderness Medical Society
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
Office Information for Dr. Eric Alyea, DO
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates - Burien
16259 Sylvester Road SW
Burien, WA 98166
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: September 5, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.