The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet James A. Hill, MD
Dr. Hill is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with Northwestern Medicine.
He specializes in sports injury care, and his clinical interests include shoulder reconstruction surgery and knee repair.
Dr. Hill at a Glance
- Dr. Hill is a professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- He offers a range of treatments, including ligament surgery and rotator cuff repair.
Dr. Hill is determined to help you return to healthy, everyday activity.
Dr. Hill is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in
How James A. Hill, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Knee Injuries
- Ligament Injuries
- Meniscus Tears
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Ligament Reconstruction Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery
- Shoulder Reconstruction Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for James A. Hill, MD
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for James A. Hill, MD
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care
259 E. Erie
Chicago, IL 60611
Profile last updated: June 19, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.