The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Lance Bear, MD
Dr. Bear is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Sports Medicine Program.
He specializes in hand surgery, sports medicine, and arthroscopic surgery.
Dr. Bear at a Glance
- Dr. Bear provides surgical expertise for an array of general orthopedic conditions.
- He works closely with his patients, finding a solution that fits their medical history and goals, restoring them to an active, everyday life.
Visit Dr. Bear for premium sports medicine care.
Dr. Bear is a member of Franciscan Sports Medicine Program
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Lance Bear, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Residency, University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics, Columbia, MO
- Medical School, University of Missouri, Kansas City, MO
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Pain
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Hand and Wrist Pain
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Bone Grafting
- Elbow Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Ligament Reconstruction Surgery
- Shoulder Reconstruction Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Lance Bear, MD
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Lance Bear, MD
11511 Canterwood Boulevard N.W.
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 -5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
451 S.W. Sedgwick Road
Port Orchard, WA 98367
Profile last updated: January 23, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.