The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Michael A. Terry, MD
Dr. Terry is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Northwestern Medicine.
He provides expert treatment of sports injuries, painful shoulder and knee conditions, and ACL tears.
Dr. Terry at a Glance
- Dr. Terry offers such procedures as arthroscopic surgery, knee and shoulder reconstruction surgery, and shoulder replacement surgery.
- He is the head team physician for one of Chicago’s top professional sports teams and the team physician for two US Olympic teams.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Terry.
Dr. Terry is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in
How Michael A. Terry, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Knee Reconstruction Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Shoulder Reconstruction Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Michael A. Terry, MD
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine - Steadman-Hawkins Clinic
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Michael A. Terry, MD
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care
259 E. Erie
Chicago, IL 60611
Profile last updated: June 19, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.