Meet Dr. Neil Shah
Dr. Shah is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Sports Medicine Program.
He has a subspecialty in hand surgery using the newest techniques and methods.
Dr. Shah at a Glance
- Dr. Shah is up to date are the latest technical advances in the orthopedic field, allowing him to constantly utilize the newest techniques to treat his patients.
- He performs complex hand and wrist surgeries utilizing minimally invasive techniques whenever possible.
- He will partner with you to problem solve and work together toward treating your condition to get you back to peak performance.
For orthopedic and sports medicine care, connect with Dr. Shah.
Dr. Shah is a member of Franciscan Sports Medicine Program.
How Dr. Neil Shah Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Fellowship, Christine M. Kleinert Institute for Hand & Microvascular Surgery Fellowship, Louisville, KY
- Residency, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Medical School, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Pain
- Hand and Wrist Pain
- Wrist Fractures
- Wrist Injuries
- Hand Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Neil Shah
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Neil Shah
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates at St. Joseph
1608 S. J St.
Tacoma, WA 98405
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.