The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Stephen M. Gyzlo, MD
Dr. Gyzlo is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Northwestern Medicine.
He specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, ACL repairs, and knee reconstruction surgery.
Dr. Gyzlo at a Glance
- Dr. Gyzlo provides cutting-edge care, serving as team physician for one of Chicago’s top professional sports teams.
- His goal is to provide relief and restore functionality.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Gyzlo.
Dr. Gyzlo is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Stephen M. Gyzlo, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Knee Reconstruction Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Stephen M. Gyzlo, MD
- Fellowship - Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Stephen M. Gyzlo, MD
259 E. Erie Street
Chicago, IL 60611
Profile last updated: June 19, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.