Meet Dr. Stephen M. Gyzlo, MD
Dr. Gyzlo is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Northwestern Medicine.
He specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, ACL repairs, and knee reconstruction surgery.
Dr. Gyzlo at a Glance
- Dr. Gyzlo provides cutting-edge care, serving as team physician for one of Chicago’s top professional sports teams.
- His goal is to provide relief and restore functionality.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Gyzlo.
Dr. Gyzlo is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in Chicago, IL
How Dr. Stephen M. Gyzlo, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Knee Reconstruction Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Stephen M. Gyzlo, MD
- Fellowship - Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Stephen M. Gyzlo, MD
259 E. Erie Street Floor 13 Chicago, IL 60611 Driving Directions
259 E. Erie Street
Chicago, IL 60611
Visit Dr. Stephen M. Gryzlo's Profile on the Northwestern Medicine Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care Website
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.