Meet Daniel Blatz, MD
Dr. Blatz is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with Northwestern Medicine.
He specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Dr. Blatz at a Glance
- Dr. Blatz treats patients who have injuries of the foot, ankle, knee, elbow, and shoulder.
- He offers non-surgical treatments, including injections, medication, physical therapy, and pain management.
Discuss your pain with Dr. Blatz.
Dr. Blatz is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in Chicago, IL
How Daniel Blatz, MD Can Help You
- Ankle Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Leg Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
Accolades for Daniel Blatz, MD
- Fellowship, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Medstar Rehabilitation Hospital
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Daniel Blatz, MD
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care 259 E. Erie 13th Floor Chicago, IL 60611 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.