Meet Daniel Blatz, MD
Dr. Blatz is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with Northwestern Medicine.
He specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Dr. Blatz at a Glance
- Dr. Blatz treats patients who have injuries of the foot, ankle, knee, elbow, and shoulder.
- He offers non-surgical treatments, including injections, medication, physical therapy, and pain management.
Discuss your pain with Dr. Blatz.
Dr. Blatz is a member of Northwestern Medicine
How Daniel Blatz, MD Can Help You
- Ankle Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Leg Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
Accolades for Daniel Blatz, MD
- Fellowship, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Medstar Rehabilitation Hospital
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Daniel Blatz, MD
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.