The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Joseph Ihm, MD
Dr. Ihm is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with Northwestern Medicine.
He offers expertise in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Dr. Ihm at a Glance
- Dr. Ihm’s clinical interests include arthritis, non-surgical spine care, running injuries, and shoulder problems.
- He has a subspecialty in sports medicine and is equipped to restore athletes to everyday mobility.
Dr. Ihm is committed to your relief.
Dr. Ihm is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in
How Joseph Ihm, MD Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Joint Injections
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Joseph Ihm, MD
- Fellowship, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Mayo Clinic, Rochester
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
Profile last updated: June 19, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.