Meet Joseph Ihm, MD
Dr. Ihm is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with Northwestern Medicine.
He offers expertise in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Dr. Ihm at a Glance
- Dr. Ihm’s clinical interests include arthritis, non-surgical spine care, running injuries, and shoulder problems.
- He has a subspecialty in sports medicine and is equipped to restore athletes to everyday mobility.
Dr. Ihm is committed to your relief.
Dr. Ihm is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in Chicago, IL
How Joseph Ihm, MD Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Joint Injections
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Joseph Ihm, MD
- Fellowship, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Mayo Clinic, Rochester
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
Office Information for Joseph Ihm, MD
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care 259 E. Erie 13th Floor Chicago, IL 60611 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.