The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Maria Reese, MD
Dr. Reese is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with Northwestern Medicine.
She provides an array of non-surgical treatments to help you recover everyday mobility and experience lasting relief.
Dr. Reese at a Glance
- She offers non-surgical management of sports injuries, including physical therapy, injections, and rehabilitation.
- If you have back or neck pain, arthritis pain, or pain in your hip, knee, or shoulder, talk to Dr. Reese.
Dr. Reese is dedicated to your health and comfort.
Dr. Reese is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in
How Maria Reese, MD Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Maria Reese, MD
- Fellowship, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Northwestern Mcgaw / Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Profile last updated: June 19, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.