The following is a
Meet Dr. Byron Hutchinson, DPM
Dr. Hutchinson is a board-certified podiatrist with Franciscan Sports Medicine Program.
He specializes in treating foot and ankle deformities, as well as performing reconstructive foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Hutchinson at a Glance
- Dr. Hutchinson is experienced treating patients with charcot deformity, failed ankle fusions, chronic ankle instability, and more.
- He provides encouraging, empowering care for his patients.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Hutchinson.
Dr. Hutchinson is a member of Franciscan Sports Medicine Program
Directions to our primary location in Burien, WA
How Dr. Byron Hutchinson, DPM Can Help You
- Podiatric Physician
- Ankle Pain
- Charcot Deformity
- Flat Foot
- Foot and Ankle Injuries/Disorders
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Pediatric Foot Abnormalities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Ankle Arthroscopic Surgery
- Ankle Replacement Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Bunion Surgery
- Charcot Arthropathy
- External Fixation Devices
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Limb Salvage Surgery
- Pediatric Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Office Information for Dr. Byron Hutchinson, DPM
16233 Sylvester Rd. S.W. Suite G-10 Burien, WA 98166 Driving Directions
16233 Sylvester Rd. S.W.
Burien, WA 98166
Visit the Franciscan Sports Medicine Program Website
Like Franciscan Sports Medicine Program on Facebook
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.