Meet Dr. Chad Farley, DPM
Dr. Farley is a podiatrist with Franciscan Sports Medicine Program.
He provides expert care for a range of foot and ankle conditions, helping patients recover mobility and experience relief.
Dr. Farley at a Glance
- He treats sports-related injuries, deformities, arthritis, trauma, flat foot, and more.
- Dr. Farley is an experienced surgeon, restoring patients to active lives with treatments based on their unique needs.
Discuss your foot or ankle condition with Dr. Farley.
Dr. Farley is a member of Franciscan Sports Medicine Program
How Dr. Chad Farley, DPM Can Help You
- Podiatric Physician
- Residency, Miami Heart Institute, Miami Beach, FL
- Residency, St. Francis Hospital, Federal Way, WA
- Medical School, Barry School of Graduate Medical Sciences, Miami Shores, FL
- Ankle Pain
- Flat Foot
- Foot and Ankle Injuries/Disorders
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Pediatric Foot Abnormalities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Ankle Arthroscopic Surgery
- Ankle Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Bunion Surgery
- Foot Surgery
- Fracture Care
- Pediatric Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Chad Farley, DPM
- Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Chad Farley, DPM
Franciscan Specialty Clinic on Canyon Road
15214 Canyon Road E.
Puyallup, WA 98375
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Visit the Franciscan Sports Medicine Program Website
Like Franciscan Sports Medicine Program on Facebook
- Franciscan Surgical Associates - Bonney Lake 9230 Sky Island Dr. E. Bonney Lake, WA 98391 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.