Meet Dr. Sarah Shogren, DPM
Dr. Shogren is a podiatrist with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
She treats foot and ankle conditions for adult and pediatric patients.
Dr. Shogren at a Glance
- She specializes in sports injuries, diabetic foot care, and joint reconstruction.
- She emphasizes collaborating closely and compassionately with each patient to optimize the experience.
Dr. Shogren is dedicated to your long-term relief.
Dr. Shogren is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Sarah Shogren, DPM Can Help You
- Podiatric Physician
- Residency, Franciscan Foot & Ankle Institute, Federal Way, WA
- Medical School, Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Ankle Pain
- Charcot Deformity
- Flat Foot
- Foot & Ankle Injuries and Disorders
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Morton's Neuroma
- Pediatric Foot Abnormalities
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Ankle
- Bunion Surgery
- Charcot Arthropathy
- External Fixation Devices
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Pediatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Podiatric Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Total Ankle Replacement (TAR)
- Trauma Care
Office Information for Dr. Sarah Shogren, DPM
34503 Ninth Ave. S.
Federal Way, WA 98003
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: January 24, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.