Meet Christopher P. Hogrefe, MD
Dr. Hogrefe is a board-certified and fellowship-trained sports medicine physician with Northwestern Medicine.
He uses rehabilitation and sports medicine to treat a wide range of painful conditions.
Dr. Hogrefe at a Glance
- Dr. Hogrefe cares for such conditions as ACL tears, elbow injuries, knee problems, meniscus tears, shoulder injuries, and rotator cuff tears.
- He helps patients recover mobility and heal from their sports injuries.
Talk to Dr. Hogrefe about your pain.
Dr. Hogrefe is a member of Northwestern Medicine
How Christopher P. Hogrefe, MD Can Help You
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Sports Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Meniscus Tears
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Christopher P. Hogrefe, MD
- Fellowship - University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Board Certified, American Board of Sports Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Emergency Medicine
Office Information for Christopher P. Hogrefe, MD
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care
259 E. Erie
Chicago, IL 60611
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.